Friday, March 11, 2011

The Survivors

Hearing these people stories, is a shock. Learning about the Holocaust, the concentration camps and the toture these people had to go through was difficult to hear about, but someone telling their own story about their experiences and the things they went through was very sad. I could not imagine having to live like that. Living in fear not knowing what will happen to you or what horrible task or thing you'd hav to experience next. Being apart from your family all that time, having to wonder if there ok, whether they are alive or not! I would not be able to do it. I would not want to even try to put myself in their shoes or think about how it was to live during this time, the survivors of the Holocaust are very courageous and should be praised for all they have been through and seen.